This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Oboroguruma is a ghostly oxcart with a face on it. Legend has it that on misty nights that are lit by the moon in Kyoto, people can hear squeaking sounds coming from an oxcart. When the person steps outside, they would find the Oboroguruma parked outside their home.
- Different adaptions of Oboroguruma appear in the Super Sentai franchise:
- In Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, the Oboroguruma is an oxen cart that evolved into a taxicab. In its adaption for the third season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the monster is adapted into "Crabby Cabbie."
- In Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, the monster Homurakogi is an Oboroguruma-type monster with wheels for hands. In its adaption Power Rangers Samurai, the monster is adapted into "Sergeant Tread."
- In Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, the Oboroguruma is an Advanced Yokai created from two Sealing Shuriken that Masakage brought into contact with six Gashadokuro. In Power Rangers Ninja Steel, the monster is adapted into Megamauler.
- In Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, an Oboroguruma lives in the Nura House and is used as a mode of transportation for the Nura family and allies of the Nura family.
- In Yo-kai Watch, the Yo-kai Mayoiguruma is based on the Oboroguruma and is referred to as "No-Go Kart" in the English dub.
- Oboroguruma at Yokai.com
|This mythology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|