|Look up obscure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obscure may refer to:
- Obscure, a survival horror video game released in 2004
- Obscure II, a sequel to the 2004 game, released in 2007
- "Obscure" (song), by Japanese rock band Dir en grey, from Vulgar
- Obscure Records, started by Brian Eno in 1975 to release works by lesser-known composers
- Obscure vowel, a type of weak or reduced vowel sound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obscure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.