Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obscure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obscure may refer to:
- Obscure, a survival horror video game released in 2004
- Obscure II, a sequel to the 2004 game, released in 2007
- "Obscure" (song), by Japanese rock band Dir en grey, from Vulgar
- Obscure Records, started by Brian Eno in 1975 to release works by lesser-known composers
- Obscure vowel, a type of weak or reduced vowel sound
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obscure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.