Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up observance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Observance may refer to:
- Holiday, day(s) of observance
- Anniversary, the date on which an event took place or an institution was founded in a previous year, and may also refer to the commemoration or celebration of that event
- Awareness day, a date usually set by a major organisation or government to commemorate a public health or ethical cause of importance on a national or international level
- Commemorative day, a date used by various governments, groups and organizations to raise awareness of an issue, commemorate a group or event, or celebrate something
- List of unofficial observances
- United States observance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Observance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.