|Station building and forecourt, February 2012|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||1792-1 Tomida|
|Line(s)||Tōbu Tōjō Line|
|Statistics||2,067 passengers/day (FY2010)|
|There are no bus services at this station|
Obusuma Station is served by the Tōbu Tōjō Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, and is located 70.8 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. During the daytime, the station is served by two "Local" (all-stations) trains per hour in each direction between Ogawamachi and Yorii. There are no direct trains to or from Ikebukuro.
Toilet facilities are located next to the ticket barriers, with no wheelchair access provided. New accessible toilet facilities are under construction on the platform, scheduled to be completed in late March 2012.
A storage loop used for track maintenance equipment lies to the east of the station on the site of what was formerly a freight yard, and the remains of a former side platform also lie on the west side of the station.
|1||■Tōbu Tōjō Line||for Yorii|
|2||■Tōbu Tōjō Line||for Ogawamachi, Kawagoe, Wakōshi, and Ikebukuro|
|Tōbu Tōjō Line|
The station opened on July 10, 1925.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Obusuma Station becoming "TJ-35".
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 2,067 passengers daily.
- "Obusuma Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tōbu Tōjō Line Timetable, published February 2011
- Kawashima, Ryozo (February 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 埼玉南部・東京多摩北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 Southern Saitama and Northern Tama Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 35/67. ISBN 978-4-06-270071-9.
- "Obusuma Station information" (in Japanese). Saitama Prefectural Government. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "東武東上線 男衾駅 トイレ新設工事についてのお知らせ" [Notice of New Toilet Construction at Tobu Tojo Line Obusuma Station], Tobu Railway, January 2012
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Obusuma Station.|
- Obusuma Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)
- Obusuma Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)