Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up occlusion, occlude, or occlusal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Occlusion may refer to:
- Occlusion (dentistry), the manner in which the upper and lower teeth come together when the mouth is closed
- Occlusive, in phonetics
- Occultation, when one object is hidden by another object that passes between it and the observer
- Occluded front, part of cyclone formation
- Ambient occlusion, a shading method used in 3D computer graphics
- Occlusion culling or hidden surface determination, a 3D computer graphics process
- Occlusion effect, an audio phenomenon
- Occlusion miliaria, a skin condition
- Occlusive dressing, an air- and water-tight trauma dressing used in first aid
- Vascular occlusion training or blood flow restriction training, a technique done by some bodybuilders
- Vascular occlusion, blockage of a blood vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Occlusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.