Ocean Ramsey is a dive tourism operator. She operates One Ocean Diving, LLC in Hawaii, a company which facilitates dives with marine life. She gained international media attention for free diving with sharks, including great white sharks, to bring attention to shark conservation. Ramsey is based in Hawaii, and has dived with 47 species of sharks around the world as of 2019.
- "Model Ocean Ramsey dives with great white shark to dispel Jaws myths | Metro News". Metro.co.uk. 2013-03-06. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Diver Ocean Ramsey Swims With Sharks - ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. 2013-02-18. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "State of Hawaii Business Registrations". hbe.ehawaii.gov. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- Roberts, Christine (2013-02-18). "SEE IT: Woman swims unprotected with great white sharks". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Ocean Ramsey, Shark Diver, Swims With Great White Shark (VIDEO)". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "MSN.com - Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Bing, Latest News, Photos & Videos". Now.msn.com. Archived from the original on 2013-06-14. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
|This article about an environmental activist or conservationist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|