(Redirected from Oceania (album))
|Look up Oceania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oceania is the geographical region comprising the Pacific Islands of Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia and Australia.
Oceania may also refer to:
- One of the fictional nations of Nineteen Eighty-Four, in George Orwell's novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Oceania (journal), an Australian academic publication founded in 1930
- Metro Oceanía, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Oceania (board game), a board game for one or two players
- French Oceania, the English translation of Océanie française, the name used for French Polynesia from 1842 until 1957
- Oceania – Jaz Coleman and Hinewehi Mohi album, which went on to achieve double platinum sales in New Zealand
- Oceania – The Smashing Pumpkins album, 2012
- Oceania (Goanna album), 1985
- "Oceania", a song by Gowan from his eponymous 1982 album
- "Oceania", a song by Pat Metheny Group from the album Quartet
- "Oceania" (song), a song by Björk, from her album Medúlla, performed at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Oceania Cruises, a U.S. based luxury cruise line
- MS Oceania, an Italian Line passenger ship, built 1932, sunk 1941
- RV Oceania, a tall ship and research vessel owned by the Polish Academy of Sciences
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oceania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.