(Redirected from Oceania (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Oceania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oceania is the geographical region comprising the Pacific Islands of Micronesia, Melanesia, Polynesia and Australia.
Oceania may also refer to:
- One of the fictional nations of Nineteen Eighty-Four, in George Orwell's novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Oceania (journal), an Australian academic publication founded in 1930
- Metro Oceanía, a station on the Mexico City Metro
- Oceania (board game), a board game for one or two players
- French Oceania, the English translation of Océanie française, the name used for French Polynesia from 1842 until 1957
- Oceania – Jaz Coleman and Hinewehi Mohi album, which went on to achieve double platinum sales in New Zealand
- Oceania – The Smashing Pumpkins album, 2012
- Oceania (Goanna album), 1985
- "Oceania", a song by Gowan from his eponymous 1982 album
- "Oceania", a song by Pat Metheny Group from the album Quartet
- "Oceania" (song), a song by Björk, from her album Medúlla, performed at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Oceania Cruises, a U.S.-based luxury cruise line
- MS Oceania, an Italian Line passenger ship, built 1932, sunk 1941
- RV Oceania, a tall ship and research vessel owned by the Polish Academy of Sciences
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oceania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.