Oceola is a census-designated place (CDP) in central Tod Township, Crawford County, Ohio, United States. As of the 2010 census its population was 190. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44860. It is located along the road that was U.S. Route 30 until being upgraded to a freeway.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Oceola, Ohio
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Oceola CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 102.
- History of Crawford County and Ohio. Baskin & Battey. 1881. p. 617.
- "Crawford County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
|This Crawford County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|