Ochsner Health System
Ochsner Health System is a not-for-profit health care provider based in southeast Louisiana. Its flagship hospital is Ochsner Medical Center, located in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana a short distance from the New Orleans city limits. Ochsner Health System also has various other clinics and medical centers in Greater New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and other locations across South Louisiana.
Ochsner was founded by Dr. Alton Ochsner.
Ochsner Health System hospitals
- Ochsner Medical Center - Jefferson, Louisiana
- Hancock Medical Center - Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center - Houma, Louisiana
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center (formerly Memorial Medical Center) - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge (formerly Summit Hospital) - Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Ochsner Medical Center – Kenner (formerly Kenner Regional Medical Center) - Kenner, Louisiana
- Ochsner Medical Center – Northshore (formerly NorthShore Regional Medical Center) - Slidell, Louisiana
- Ochsner Medical Center – West Bank (formerly Meadowcrest Hospital) - Gretna, Louisiana
- Ochsner Medical Complex – Iberville - Plaquemine, Louisiana
- Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital (formerly St. Anne General Hospital) - Raceland, Louisiana
- St. Charles Parish Hospital - Luling, Louisiana
|This article about a United States health organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|