|Born||April 20, 1992|
|Event(s)||60 metres, 100 metres, 200 metres|
|Achievements and titles|
60 m: 7.15 s (2012)
Octavious Freeman (born April 20, 1992) is an American sprinter who specializes in the 100 and 200 metres. Freeman qualified for the 2013 World Championships in Athletics in Moscow by placing second in the 100 metres at the 2013 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships with a time of 10.87 (+1.8). In Moscow, Freeman placed 8th in the 100 metres with a time of 11.16 (-0.3).
- "Gay's 9.75 leads Quartet of World Leading Marks at USA Outdoor Championships". USA Track & Field. 2013-06-21. Retrieved 2013-06-22.
- Octavious Freeman profile
- 2016 UW Indoor Preview results
- Octavious Freeman profile at IAAF
- Octavious Freeman – University of Central Florida athlete profile at UCFathletics.com
|This biographical article about an American sprinter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|