Jump to navigation Jump to search
An odalisque was a female slave of a Turkish harem.
Odalisque may also refer to:
- Odalisque (novel) – a novel by Fiona McIntosh
- Odalisque – part of Quicksilver (novel) by Neal Stephenson, later published as a separate novel
- Odalisque with Raised Arms – a painting by Henri Matisse
- Odalisque (painting) – a painting by Filipino painter and revolutionary activist Juan Luna
- Grande Odalisque, also known as Une Odalisque or La Grande Odalisque – a painting by Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres
- Odalisque, a song on the Decemberists' album Castaways and Cutouts
- The Odalisque (Fortuny) – a painting by Marià Fortuny conserved in the National Museum of Art of Catalonia, in Barcelona
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odalisque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Medusa vs Odalisque – a fictional film in the novel Infinite Jest