Odd Down is an area of the city of Bath, Somerset, England.
A 1,330 yards (1,220 m) section of the Wansdyke medieval earthwork in Odd Down, which has been designated as an Ancient monument, appears on the Heritage at Risk register as being in unsatisfactory condition and vulnerable due to gardening.
Odd Down A.F.C. is the local football club which won the 2015-16 Western Premier League.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Odd Down.|
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 7 April 2015.
- Historic England. "Wansdyke: section 1230yds (1120m) eastwards from Burnt House Inn (1007003)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Wansdyke: section 1230 yards (1120 metres) eastwards from Burnt House Inn, Southstoke - Bath and North East Somerset (UA)". English Heritage. Archived from the original on 22 October 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- Historic England. "Cross Keys Inn (1395715)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Canvin, John. "Southstoke History" (PDF). Southstoke Parish Council. p. 14. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
|This Somerset location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|