Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oded is a Hebrew name meaning "encouragement".
People with the name Oded:
- Oded Baloush
- Oded Burla (1915–2009)
- Oded Elkayam (born 1988)
- Oded Fehr (born 1970), Israeli actor
- Oded Gavish (born 1989)
- Oded Golan (born 1951)
- Oded Goldreich (born 1957)
- Oded Liphshitz
- Oded Menashe (born 1969)
- Oded Kattash (born 1974), Israeli basketball player and coach
- Oded Machnes (born 1956), Israeli football player
- Oded Schramm (1961–2008), Israeli-American mathematician
In the Bible, there were two people called Oded:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.