From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oded is a Hebrew name meaning "encouragement".
People with the name Oded:
- David Oded, Island Pond Vermont
- Oded Baloush
- Oded Burla (1915–2009)
- Oded Elkayam (born 1988)
- Oded Fehr (born 1970), Israeli actor
- Oded Gavish (born 1989)
- Oded Golan (born 1951)
- Oded Goldreich (born 1957)
- Oded Liphshitz
- Oded Menashe (born 1969)
- Oded Kattash (born 1974), Israeli basketball player and coach
- Oded Machnes (born 1956), Israeli football player
- Oded Schramm (1961–2008), Israeli-American mathematician
In the Bible, there were two people called Oded:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.