From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Odes may refer to:
- The plural of ode, a type of poem
- Odes (Horace), a collection of poems by the Roman author Horace, circa 23 BCE
- Odes of Solomon, a pseudepigraphic book of the Bible
- Book of Odes (Bible), a Deuterocanonical book of the Bible
- Odes, a music album
- Odes, Victor Hugo's second poetry book.
- Classic of Poetry, a book from ancient China that has been translated as Odes
- Odes (The Flowers Of Hell album)
- ODEs may be an abbreviation for Ordinary differential equations.
- Odic force
- "-odes", a suffix used in taxonomy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.