Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Odessa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odessa is the third largest city in Ukraine.
Odessa may also refer to:
- Odessa, California
- Odessa, Delaware
- Odessa, Florida
- Odessa, Minnesota
- Odessa, Missouri
- Odessa, Nebraska
- Odessa, New York
- Odessa, Oregon
- Odessa, Texas
- Odessa, Washington
- Odessa, West Virginia
- Odessa Cubbage, a minor character in the game Half-Life 2
- Odessa Dobson, a character from The Spoils of Babylon
- Odessa (Encantadia), a character in the fantasy series Etheria
- Odessa Silverberg, a character from the video game Suikoden.
- "Odessa", by American rapper Aesop Rock from his 1999 album Appleseed
- "Odessa", by the Luxembourgian neo-folk act Rome from their 2009 album Flowers From Exile
- "Odessa", by the Canadian electronic musician Caribou from his 2010 album Swim
- "Odessa", by Animals as Leaders from their 2011 album Weightless
- ODESSA, a supposed organisation of former members of the Nazi SS (Organisation der ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen) that most historians say is a myth
- The Odessa File, a 1972 thriller (and subsequent film) by Frederick Forsyth about a young German reporter uncovering the ODESSA organisation.
- Typhoon Odessa, of the 1985 Pacific typhoon season
- Odessa (Wild ARMs 2), a fictional terrorist organisation from the PlayStation role-playing game Wild ARMs 2
- Little Odessa (film), a 1995 film directed by James Gray
- Odessa (yacht), a yacht
- "Odessa", the second episode of the mini-series Heroes Reborn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odessa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.