- This article is about the current Odessa Jackalopes of the NAHL. For the original WPHL/CHL franchise of same name, see: Odessa Jackalopes (1997–2011).
|Home arena||Ector County Coliseum|
|Colors||Red, Black, Purple, Blue|
|General manager||Greg Gatto (2014)|
|Head coach||Greg Gatto|
|Affiliates||Atlanta Capitals and College Station Spirit (NA3HL)|
Colorado Springs Tigers (NAPHL)
|Regular season titles||0|
The Odessa Jackalopes are a Tier II junior ice hockey team playing in the North American Hockey League (NAHL). The team is based in Odessa, Texas and plays their home games at Ector County Coliseum. Jackalopes games are broadcast on the radio on Classic Rock 102 or HockeyTV.com
The franchise first played as the Owatonna Express in Owatonna, Minnesota, in 2008 replacing the recently relocated Southern Minnesota Express. The Express played their home games at the Four Seasons Centre at the Steele County Fairgrounds. The Express played in the Central Division for three season from 2008-2011 until the team was sold to the Odessa Jackalopes in 2011.
The team's games are broadcast over the internet via Hockey TV. Audio Broadcasting is carried on KFZX for games that don't conflict with high school football or Midland Rockhounds baseball on the network.
|2008–09||58||29||24||5||63||214||189||812||3rd of 5, Central||Lost in 2nd Round|
|2009–10||58||32||22||4||68||188||190||843||2nd of 5, Central||Lost in 1st Round|
|2010–11||58||32||19||7||71||175||179||985||3rd of 6, Central||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2011–12||60||27||28||5||59||153||176||1,036||4th of 7, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2012–13||60||6||51||3||15||121||309||1315||6th of 6, South||Did not qualify|
|2013–14||60||15||40||5||35||123||217||1149||7th of 7, South||Did not qualify|
|2014–15||60||15||38||7||37||172||261||1492||8th of 8, South||Did not qualify|
|2015–16||60||27||29||4||58||185||218||1315||4th of 6, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2016–17||60||26||25||9||61||183||200||1683||5th of 7, South||Did not qualify|
|2017–18||60||33||22||5||71||192||163||1211||3rd of 6, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
- First Round – Owatonna Express defeated North Iowa Outlaws, 3-games-to-1
- Second Round – Bismarck Bobcats defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-2
- First Round – Alexandria Blizzard defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Coulee Region Chill defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Amarillo Bulls defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Wichita Falls Wildcats defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-0
- Division Semifinals – Lone Star Brahmas defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-0
- "Express sold, will move to Texas after season". Owatonna People's Press. 2011-02-28. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "NAHL approves sale, relocation of Owatonna membership". NAHL. Retrieved May 8, 2011.
- "Central Hockey League: Jacks confirm move to North American Hockey League". Odessa American. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
|This American ice hockey team-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|