Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Odette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odette may refer to:
- Odette (given name), people with the given name Odette
- The White Swan in the ballet Swan Lake
- Odette [ru], a ballet by Jules Perrot (1847)
- Odette (play), a play by Victorien Sardou (1881)
- Yvonne Baseden (1922–2017), female Special Operations Executive agent with the field name Odette
- Odette (1916 film), a 1916 Italian silent drama film based on a play by Sardou
- Odette (1928 film), a 1928 German silent drama film
- Odette (1934 film), a 1934 Italian drama film based on a play by Sardou
- Odette (1950 film), a 1950 British war film
- Odette School of Business, a school at the University of Windsor in Windsor, Ontario
- OFTP, Odette File Transfer Protocol, used by the automotive industry
- Odette (musician) (born 1997), British-born Australian musician
- Odette (musician) (born 2005), Hungarian-born Hungarian musician, her first cover is "hold on just a little while longer" from detroit become human soundtrack.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.