|Released||1985 in Japan.|
|Studio||Sedic Studio, Nippon Columbia Studio, Sound Inn Studio, Tokyo, Japan|
|Odin soundtrack cover|
Odin is an EP by Japanese band Loudness. It was released in 1985 only in Japan in two versions, with and without the instrumental tracks. All the tracks were used for the soundtrack of the Japanese anime movie Odin: Photon Sailer Starlight.
- "Gotta Fight" – 3:45
- "Eruption" (instrumental) – 3:14
- "Odin" – 5:17
- "Flash Out" (instrumental) – 4:07
- Minoru Niihara – vocals
- Akira Takasaki – guitars
- Masayoshi Yamashita – bass
- Munetaka Higuchi – drums
- Masanori Sasaji – keyboards
- Masahiro Miyasawa – engineer
- "SINGLES & EPs". Lightning Strikes Loudly. Retrieved 2010-04-04.