Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up odori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odori may refer to:
- Odori, a Japanese traditional dance
- Odori ebi sometimes just called Odori, which in sushi refers to "dancing prawns", so called because they are alive and still moving on your plate.
Odori can also refer to
- Bon Odori, meaning simply "Bon dance" is an event held during Bon Festival, the Japanese Buddhist holiday to honor the departed spirits of one's ancestors.
- Awa Odori, a traditional Japanese dance from Tokushima also a feature of the Koenji Awa Odori festival in Koenji, Suginami, Tokyo which takes place on the last weekend in August each year.
- Kasa Odori, dance with paper umbrellas performed at Tottori City's Shan-shan festival.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.