From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up odori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odori may refer to:
- Odori, a Japanese traditional dance
- Odori ebi sometimes just called Odori, which in sushi refers to "dancing prawns", so called because they are alive and still moving on your plate.
Odori can also refer to
- Bon Odori, meaning simply "Bon dance" is an event held during Bon Festival, the Japanese Buddhist holiday to honor the departed spirits of one's ancestors.
- Awa Odori, a traditional Japanese dance from Tokushima also a feature of the Koenji Awa Odori festival in Koenji, Suginami, Tokyo which takes place on the last weekend in August each year.
- Kasa Odori, dance with paper umbrellas performed at Tottori City's Shan-shan festival.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.