LGA and town
|State||Cross River State|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (WAT)|
Odukpani is a Local Government Area in Cross River State, Nigeria. It lies between latitude 5°4'52.46''N and longitude 8°20'59.7''E and has an elevation approximately 413ft. It is largely populated by the Efik people.
President Olusegun Obasanjo announced in March 2006 that a 561 megawatt gas turbine power station was to be opened at Ikot Nyong in the LGA. In April 2008 the House Committee on Power and Steel was investigating the power station project, which was only 30% complete and eight months behind schedule, although the contractor had been fully paid.
- https://www.nigeriagalleria.com. "Odukpani Town, Popular Town, Prominent town,in Cross River Nigeria Guide". www.nigeriagalleria.com. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- IDMC : Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre | Countries | Nigeria | Controversy over demarcation between LGAs in the Cross River and Akwa Ibom states caused violence and displacement, 2001
- Obasanjo in Calabar, speaks on 25-year electricity plan The Vanguard, Saturday, March 11, 2006
- Stanley Nkwazema (2 April 2008). "Contractor Overpaid By N.22bn". This Day. Retrieved 2009-12-28.
- "Cross River (State, Nigeria) - Population Statistics, Charts, Map and Location". www.citypopulation.de. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
|This Cross River State, Nigeria location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|