Old houses in Odunpazarı district
Location of Odunpazarı within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Burhan Sakallı (AKP)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Odunpazarı (literally "firewood market" in Turkish), is a historic district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. Odunpazarı is one of the central districts of Eskişehir along with the district of Tepebaşı.
Museums in Odunpazarı
- Eskişehir Meerschaum Museum
- Museum of Independence, Eskişehir
- Museum of Modern Glass Art, Eskişehir
- Tayfun Talipoğlu Typewriter Museum
- Yılmaz Büyükerşen Wax Museum
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
Media related to Odunpazarı at Wikimedia Commons
- (Turkish) Eskişehir governor's official website
- (Turkish) District municipality's official website
- Miscellaneous images of Odunpazarı, Eskişehir
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Odunpazarı.|
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|