(Redirected from Oe (disambiguation))
|Look up oe, œ, or Œ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oe or OE may refer to:
- Old Edwardian (OE), a former pupil of various schools named after a King Edward or St. Edward
- Old Etonian (OE), a former pupil of Eton College, England
- Olathe East High School, a high school in Olathe, Kansas, US
Language and writing
- Old English, the English language spoken in the Early Middle Ages
- Œ or œ, a ligature of o and e used in the modern French and medieval Latin alphabets
- Oe (digraph)
- Open-mid front rounded vowel or œ
- Ö, a Latin and Swedish character sometimes representing 'oe'
- Ø, a Northern European (Norwegian, Danish) or Sami vowel, representing œ, 'oe' diphthong etc.
- Ө, a letter in the Cyrillic alphabet
- Oe, Estonia, a village of Estonia
- Ōe, Yamagata, a town of Japan
- Oe District, Tokushima, a former district of Japan
- Ōe, Kyoto, a former town of Japan
Science and technology
- °Oe, a measurement on the Oechsle scale for the density of grape must
- Oersted (Oe), a unit of magnetic field strength
- On30 or Oe, a model railway gauge
- OpenEmbedded (OE), a Linux-based embedded build system
- Opportunistic encryption (OE), a means to combat passive wiretapping
- Outlook Express, a former email program of Microsoft
- Ophryocystis elektroscirrha, a parasite of monarch and queen butterflies
- Ōe (surname), a Japanese surname
- Ordem dos Engenheiros (OE), a Portuguese order of engineers
- Order of Excellence of Guyana, the highest honour of Guyana
- Overseas experience (OE), a New Zealand term for extended working holidays
- OE, the aircraft registration prefix for Austrian aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.