From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oenoe (Οινόη), also written Oinoi or Oene, may refer to:
- Oenoe, Attica, an ancient city on the site of modern Oinoi, Greece
- Oenoe, Argolis, an ancient city located in Argolis, Greece
- Oenoe, Icaria, an ancient city on the island of Icaria, Greece
- Oinoi, Boeotia, a village in the municipality of Tanagra, Greece
- Oinoi, Kastoria, a village in the municipality of Kastoria, Greece
- Oinoi, Kozani, part of the city of Kozani, Greece
- Oenoe, the Greek name of Ünye, Turkey
- Battle of Oenoe, a 460 battle in Attica in the First Peloponnesian War
- Oenoe (mythology), several characters in Greek mythology
- Oenoe (moth), a genus of moths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oenoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.