From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oeuvre, œuvre, or Œuvre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oeuvre (or œuvre) is a work of art. It can also refer to the complete body of an artist's work.
Oeuvre(s) or Œuvre(s) may also refer to
- L'Œuvre, a novel by Émile Zola
- Œuvres, a work by Emil Cioran
- Œuvres, a work by Auguste Brizeaux
- Oeuvres, a work by Laurent Pariente
- Œuvres Completes, a work by Georges Bataille
- Œuvres Completes, a work by Louis Racine
- Œuvres Completes, a work by Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
- Œuvres Completes, a work by Alexis de Tocqueville
- Musée de l’Œuvre Notre-Dame, a Strasbourg museum typically called Oeuvre Notre-Dame
- Théâtre de l'Œuvre, a Parisian playhouse
- Œuvre de secours aux enfants, a World War II-era humanitarian organization
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.