|Società a responsabilità limitata Subsidiary|
Number of locations
(Founder and CEO)
|Products||Clothing, shoes, accessories, furniture|
|Parent||New Guards Group|
Off-White (stylised as Off-White™ or OFF-WHITE c/o VIRGIL ABLOH™) is an Italian streetwear and luxury fashion label founded by American creative designer Virgil Abloh in Milan, Italy in 2012. The brand specializes in season to season men's and women's lifestyle and high end streetwear and has 24 stores around the globe. The brand is also carried by luxury high-end stores; Barneys, Selfridges, Harrods and Le Bon Marché.
Off-White has collaborated with brands such as Nike, Levi, Jimmy Choo, IKEA, Moncler, Browns, Warby Parker, SSENSE, Sunglass Hut, Champion, Converse, Dr. Martens, Barneys New York, Umbro and Timberland.
In popular culture
Notable people who have worn Off-White clothing include Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Rita Ora, Justin Bieber, Serena Williams, Karlie Kloss, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Travis Scott, Halsey, Camila Cabello and A$AP Rocky.
- "Off-White Stores - off---white.com". Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- Payne, Teryn. "Virgil Abloh Is Fighting for Kids That Feel Marginalized by the Fashion Industry". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "Here Are Virgil Abloh's 10 Best Collaborations Ever". Highsnobiety. 15 May 2018. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- Brown, Indya. "The King of Hypebeasts Has a New Sunglasses Collab". The Cut. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "A Recent History of Celebrities Spotted Rocking Off-White". Complex. Retrieved 27 March 2018.