Off the Kuff
Off the Kuff is a political blog based in Houston mainly covering state and local affairs. Founded in 2001 by Charles Kuffner, it is the oldest continuously run political blog in the State in Texas, and has gained tremendous support throughout the State for its detailed political reporting and commentating. Posts are predominantly written from a liberal point of view, but are often admired from both sides of the aisle.
The blog is a key member of the Texas Progressive Alliance, an organization of liberal blogs in the State that include Burnt Orange Report and Texpatriate.
- Kuffner, Charles. "Off the Kuff". Off the Kuff. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Houston Best Local Blog - Off the Kuff - Best Of Houston". Houston Press. 2008-09-23. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Kuff's World | A reader blog about politics and current events with Charles Kuffner | a Chron.com blog". Blog.chron.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Connelly, Richard (2008-12-19). "Blog on Blog: Off the Kuff's Charles Kuffner". Blogs.houstonpress.com. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Charles Kuffner". Texas Monthly. 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|