Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up offense or offence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Offense or offence may refer to:
- Sin, an act that violates a known moral rule
- Offence or crime, a violation of penal law
- Offense (sports), the action of engaging an opposing team with the objective of scoring
- The Offence, a 1972 drama film directed by Sidney Lumet
- "Offense" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, 2008
- Offense (policy debate), arguments that make a definite value judgment about an advocacy
- Religious offense, an offense against religion
- Offensive (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Offence"
- All pages with a title containing Offence
- All pages beginning with "Offense"
- All pages with a title containing Offense
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Offense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.