From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up office in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An office is a room or other area in which people work, or a position within an organization with specific duties and rights attached.
Office may also refer to:
- Office suite, a bundle of software that may includes a number of software used by business offices, such as a word processor, spreadsheet, slideshow software, personal information manager, creativity software, etc.
- Office (2015 Hong Kong film), a musical comedy-drama film
- Office (2015 South Korean film), a thriller horror film
- The Office (film), a 1966 Polish short film
- Office (band), a Chicago-based rock band
- The Office (1995 TV series), a short-lived series from Witt/Thomas Productions airing on CBS
- The Office (UK TV series)
- Kendrick Office, an American football player
- Office Holdings, which operates the "Office" chain of shoe shops in the UK and Ireland
- Holy Office
- Liturgy of the Hours, or Divine Office
- Official, a person holding an office
- All pages beginning with "office"
- All pages with titles containing office
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Office.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.