|S.r.l (Società a responsabilità limitata): ≈ Ltd. (UK), LLC (US)|
|Website||Officina Stellare website|
The headquarters of the company are in Sarcedo (near Vicenza) where R&D, engineering, manufacturing and quality control takes place. The optics workshop is in Occhiobello (near Ferrara).
The logo of OFFICINA STELLARE has its roots in the origin of observational astronomy. The star is a graphic evolution of the original star in the Pleiades originally drawn by Galileo in the Sidereus Nuncius (1610). Those drawings were a revolution in the history of science and astronomy. The red color of the logo is the Hydrogen Alpha line color.
The range of optical systems includes: Ritchey Chrétien, Aplanatic Ritchey Chrétien, Ultra Corrected Ritchey Chrétien, Riccardi Dall-Kirkham, Riccardi-Honders, Maksutov Cassegrain, Apochromatic Refractors, custom design optics.
Observatories, Scientific and Educational Institutes with Officina Stellare telescopes
- Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory - Coquimbo Region, Chile 
- MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Massachusetts, USA
- Caltech California Institute of Technology - California, USA
- National Taiwan University - Taipei, Taiwan
- Apache Point Observatory Galactic Evolution Experiment - Astronomical Observatory of Aosta Valley - St. Bartelemy, Italy 
- SOFIA Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy - NASA's Ames Research Center - California, USA
- "Company Profile". Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- "CHASE Project: CHilean Automatic Supernova sEarch" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- "The new scientific platform for the APACHE Project". Retrieved 2012-03-06.