Jump to navigation Jump to search
Officium may refer to:
- Officium (Ancient Rome), a Latin word with various meanings, including "service", "(sense of) duty", "courtesy", and "ceremony"
- Divinum Officium, the official set of daily prayers prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church
- Sanctum Officium, the department in the Roman Curia which oversaw Catholic doctrine
- Officium Defunctorum, a musical setting of the Office of the Dead, composed by the Spanish Renaissance composer Tomás Luis de Victoria in 1603
- Officium Triste, a doom metal band from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Officium (album), a 1994 album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek, featuring the Hilliard Ensemble
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Officium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.