From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Officium may refer to:
- Officium (Ancient Rome), a Latin word with various meanings, including "service", "(sense of) duty", "courtesy", and "ceremony"
- Divinum Officium, the official set of daily prayers prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church
- Sanctum Officium, the department in the Roman Curia which oversaw Catholic doctrine
- Officium Defunctorum, a musical setting of the Office of the Dead, composed by the Spanish Renaissance composer Tomás Luis de Victoria in 1603
- Officium Triste, a doom metal band from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Officium (album), a 1994 album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek, featuring the Hilliard Ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Officium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.