Offroad Thunder arcade flyer.
|Release date(s)||September 21, 1999|
|Mode(s)||Demolition Mode, Race, Capture the Flag|
|Arcade system||Midway Quicksilver II |
Offroad Thunder is an offroad racing arcade game released in 1999. It forms part of Midway's "Thunder" series of racing games, which also includes Hydro Thunder, 4 Wheel Thunder, and Arctic Thunder and is itself an evolution of Off Road Challenge.
Offroad Thunder was included in Midway Arcade Treasures 3 for Xbox, PlayStation 2 and GameCube.
Carnie O Chaos
Over 'n' Under
Cliffhanger (unlockable, Enter a code 321 on the track selection screen)
- Nintendo GameCube (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- PlayStation 2 (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- Xbox (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- Demolition - Run into other cars without you getting caught. If so, the game will be over.
- Rally - Race and catch canisters of nitros (Blue - +3, Red - +5). Players will be required to get first place to earn a free race as a reward.
- Snag The Flag - Players must win the game with the flag. When an opponent overtakes the player, the player loses the flag to the opponent. There are 4 opponents in this mode.
Easy Bad Omen Snake eyes Med Stinger Thrasher General Hard Nitro ninja Silver sultan Outlaw
|This arcade game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|