|Look up offside or off side in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Offside, off-side or off side may refer to:
- Offside (sport), a rule in a number of field team sports designed to help ensure players move together as a team
- Off-side, a side of the field in cricket fielding
- Offside (TV series), Scottish football programme
- Offside (2005 film), German film
- Offside (2006 Iranian film), Iranian film
- Offside (2006 Swedish film), Swedish film
- Offside (2009 film), Australian film
- Offside (magazine), Swedish football magazine
- Offside (book), Spanish novel from Manuel Vázquez Montalbán
- Off Sides (Pigs vs. Freaks), 1980s American film starring Eugene Roche, Grant Goodeve and Tony Randall
- Offside, the side of the car furthest from the curb; See Right- and left-hand traffic
- Off-side rule, an interpretation for indentation in some computer programming languages
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Offside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.