From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ofo)
Ofo may refer to:
- Öfö, the capital city of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia
- Mosopelea, a Native American tribe
- Ofo language, an indigenous language of the Mosopelea
- Ofo Uhiara (born 1975), British actor
- Office of Field Operations of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency
- Orbiting Frog Otolith, an American satellite
- Ozark Festival Orchestra, residing in Monett, Missouri, United States
- Ofo in Igboland, refers to a particular type of staff (as well as the wood from which it's made) that is carried by Igbo elder men - notably patrilineage priests and some masqueraders.
- Ofo (bike sharing), Chinese company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OFO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.