KDOT map of Trego County (legend)
|• Total||143.9 sq mi (372.7 km2)|
|• Land||143.8 sq mi (372.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||2,290 ft (698 m)|
|• Density||1.5/sq mi (0.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0485296|
The post office was established January 27, 1879.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Ogallah has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Heim, Michael (2007). Exploring Kansas Highways. p. 30.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Climate Summary for Ogallah, Kansas
|This article about a location in Trego County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|