Ogden, West Yorkshire
Ogden in West Yorkshire, England, is a small hamlet 5.0 miles (8 km) north of Halifax. The hamlet falls within the Calderdale Ward of Illingworth and Mixenden. Its most recognisable landmarks are a wind farm, which can be seen from as far as 35 miles (56 km) away on a clear day, a golf course, which offers views of the surrounding moorland; and Ogden reservoir, around which are footpaths for visitors to walk and view the local wildlife.
- "104" (Map). Leeds & Bradford (C1 ed.). 1:50,000. Landranger. Ordnance Survey. 2002. ISBN 0-319-22704-9.
- "Illingworth and Mixenden Ward". data.gov.uk. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Giant turbines to stride out onto Ovenden Moor". Halifax Courier. 31 December 2015. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Home Page". halifaxgolfclub.co.uk. Halifax Golf Club. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Nature reserves Ogden Water". calderdale.gov.uk. Calderdale Council. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
Media related to Ogden, West Yorkshire at Wikimedia Commons
|This West Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|