Ogden Air Logistics Complex
|Ogden Air Logistics Complex|
Ogden Air Logistics Complex Shield
|Branch||United States Air Force|
|Part of||Air Force Sustainment Center, Air Force Material Command|
|Garrison/HQ||Hill Air Force Base|
|Brigadier General Howard Brent Baker|
The Ogden Air Logistics Complex (OO-ALC) performs depot maintenance on a number of US Air Force weapon systems. Specifically it supports A-10 Thunderbolt II, B-2 Spirit, F-16 Fighting Falcon, and LGM-30G Minuteman III systems. Additionally, the center is responsible for landing gear systems, conventional munitions, solid propellants, and composite materials.
The former Ogden Air Logistics Center was re-designated as the Ogden Air Logistics Complex on 12 July 2012.
- Established as Ogden Air Depot Control Area Command on 19 Jan 1943. Activated on 1 February 1943.
- Ogden Air Service Command on 17 May 1943;
- Ogden Air Technical Service Command on 14 November 1944;
- Ogden Air Materiel Area on 2 July 1946;
- Ogden Air Logistics Center on 1 April 1974;
- Ogden Air Logistics Complex, 12 July 2012.
|This United States Air Force article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|