Oh, Men! Oh, Women!
|Oh, Men! Oh, Women!|
1957 Movie Poster
|Directed by||Nunnally Johnson|
|Music by||Cyril J. Mockridge|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Marjorie Fowler|
|April 23, 1957|
Mildred Turner is a patient of a New York psychiatrist, Dr. Alan Coles. She is bored and frustrated in her marriage to a movie star, Arthur Turner.
Coles is about to marry Myra Hagerman, but is perplexed when neurotic new patient Grant Cobbler claims he is sleepless and heartsick over "Myra," the woman he loves. Coles is then completely bewildered when Mildred mentions that her husband also used to date Myra.
While confronting her about all this, Coles can hardly believe his eyes when a tipsy Arthur shows up at Myra's, embracing her, followed by Cobbler, who repeats his adoration of her. It leads to a fight, followed by Coles meeting the other two suitors in a bar to drown their sorrows. Coles is able to persuade Arthur to show wife Mildred the affection she wants.
Alan boards a luxury liner on the day he and Myra are supposed to set sail on a honeymoon cruise, not knowing if she will show up. When she does, Cobbler turns up as well. Coles tosses him down the gangplank. While still arguing about their situation, Coles and Myra fail to notice that the ship has sailed.
- Dan Dailey as Arthur Turner
- Ginger Rogers as Mildred Turner
- David Niven as Dr. Alan Coles
- Tony Randall as Cobbler
- Barbara Rush as Myra Hagerman
- Solomon, Aubrey. Twentieth Century Fox: A Corporate and Financial History (The Scarecrow Filmmakers Series). Lanham, Maryland: Scarecrow Press, 1989. ISBN 978-0-8108-4244-1. p251
- "Oh, Men! Oh, Women! (1957) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- moonspinner55 (23 April 1957). "Oh, Men! Oh, Women! (1957)". IMDb. Retrieved 26 November 2014.