Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
|No. of offices||3|
|No. of attorneys||106 Japanese Lawyers, 6 Foreign Lawyers|
|No. of employees||about 110|
|Major practice areas||general practice|
|Founder||Tadashi Ishikawa, Hiroaki Tsukamoto & Makoto Miyazaki|
|Company type||legal professional corporation under Japanese law|
|Official English Website|
Although all three offices of Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners are active in Corporate Legal Affairs, Individual Representation and Pro Bono Activities, Osaka-based M&A work concerning foreign and domestic companies remains a "core strength".
- (1974 April) Makoto Miyazaki founds Makoto Miyazaki Law Office (宮崎誠法律事務所 Miyazaki Makoto Hōritsu Jimusho?)
- (1980 April) Tadashi Ishikawa founds Ishikawa Law Office (石川法律事務所 Ishikawa Hōritsu Jimusho?)
- (1981 January) Ishikawa, Tsukamoto and Miyazaki together found Ishikawa Tsukamoto & Miyazaki Law Office (石川・塚本・宮崎法律事務所 Ishikawa Tsukamoto Miyazaki Hōritsu Jimusho?)
- (1983 January) Name officially changes to Oh-Ebashi Law Office (大江橋法律事務所 Ōebashi Hōritsu Jimusho?)
- (1995 July) Opening of the Shanghai Office
- (2002 August) Reorganized into a Legal Professional Corporation; name officially changes to the current Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners (弁護士法人大江橋法律事務所 Bengoshi Hōjin Ōebashi Hōritsu Jimusho?)
- (2002 September) Opening of the Tokyo Office
- Osaka Office
- The main and largest office.
- Shanghai Office
- Opened in 1995.
14F HSBC Tower, 1000 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120, China
- Tōkyō Office
- Opened in 2002.
- "The Legal 500 > Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners > Osaka, JAPAN > What we say". legal500.com. Retrieved 2016-06-15.
- "Contact/Location Information for the Osaka Office".
- "Contact/Location Information for the Shanghai Office".
- "Contact/Location Information for the Tōkyō Office".