Ohio State Auditor elections
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elections in Ohio|
- Ohio Secretary of State
- special election for remainder of term of Roger Tracy, deceased
- Ohio General Assembly (1921). Journal of the House of Representatives of the 84th General Assembly of the State of Ohio. CIX. Columbus: F J Heer Printing. p. 22.
- Journal of the House of Representatives of the Eighty Second General Assembly of the State of Ohio. 1917. p. 27.
- Powell 1913 : 453-454
- Ohio Secretary of State. Ohio election statistics:. page 400 of pdf file
- Ohio Secretary of State. Ohio election statistics:. page 1665 of pdf file
- Powell 1913 : 371-372
- Smith 1898 : 665
- Smith 1898 : 604
- Smith 1898 : 541
- Smith 1898 : 473
- Smith 1898 : 406
- Smith 1898 : 342
- Smith 1898 : 286
- Smith 1898 : 238
- Smith 1898 : 161
- Smith 1898 : 95
- Bell 1876 : 125
- Bell 1876 : 114
- Bell, William, Jr. (1876). Annual report of the Secretary of State to the Governor and General Assembly for the year 1875... Ohio Secretary of State.
- Smith, Joseph P, ed. (1898). History of the Republican Party in Ohio. 1. Chicago: the Lewis Publishing Company.
- Powell, Thomas Edward, ed. (1913). The Democratic party of the state of Ohio: a comprehensive history. 1. The Ohio Publishing Company.