Ohio State Route 138
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length||60.37 mi (97.16 km)|
|West end||SR 134 in Buford|
|East end||US 22 near Williamsport|
|Counties||Highland, Ross, Pickaway|
State Route 138 (SR 138) is an east–west state highway in the southwestern portion of the U.S. state of Ohio. Its west terminus is at its intersection with SR 134 in Buford and its eastern terminus is at its intersection with US 22 east of Williamsport.
SR 138 was first designated on its current route between Hillsboro and Greenfield in 1923, though the road had been a part of the state highway system since its creation in 1912 as SR 260. The route was extended in 1937 from its two ends to the route it travels today. No major changes to SR 138's routing have occurred since then.
|Highland||Clay Township||0.00||0.00||SR 134 / CR 39 (Greenbush Road)|
|Hamer Township||7.03||11.31||SR 131 west||Eastern terminus of SR 131|
|Hillsboro||15.35||24.70||US 62 west / SR 73 east (South High Street) / East South Street||Western end of US 62 / SR 73 concurrency|
|15.54||25.01||US 50 / SR 73 west / SR 124 (Main Street)||Eastern end of SR 73 concurrency|
|16.30||26.23||US 62 east (North High Street)||Eastern end of US 62 concurrency|
|Paint Township||25.18||40.52||SR 771 north||Southern terminus of SR 771|
|Greenfield||32.48||52.27||SR 753 south (South 7th Street)||Western end of SR 753 concurrency|
|32.79||52.77||SR 28 west (Jefferson Street) / North 7th Street||Western end of SR 28 concurrency|
|33.23||53.48||SR 41 north / SR 753 north (Washington Street)||Western end of SR 753 concurrency / eastern end of SR 41 concurrency|
|Ross||Buckskin Township||33.81||54.41||SR 28 east / SR 41 south / CR 1 (Thrifton Road)||Eastern end of SR 28 / SR 41 concurrency|
|Concord Township||45.40||73.06||US 35 – Chillicothe, Dayton||Interchange|
|Clarksburg||50.68||81.56||SR 207 (Main Street)|
|Pickaway||Wayne Township||60.37||97.16||US 22 / CR 5 (Smith Hulse Road)|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams". Retrieved April 30, 2010.
- Google (February 21, 2014). "Ohio State Route 138" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved February 21, 2014.
- Map of Ohio Showing State Routes (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by L.A. Boulay, Director. Ohio Division of Highways. 1923. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- Map of Ohio Showing Inter-County Highways (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by James R. Marker, State Highway Commissioner. Ohio State Highway Department. 1912. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- Map of Ohio State Highways Showing All Improved Roadways (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by E.C. Blosser. ODOH. 1922. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- 1936 Official Highway Map (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by John Jaster, Jr., Director. ODOH. 1936. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Official Ohio Highway Map 1937 (MrSID) (Map). Cartography by John Jaster, Jr., Director. ODOH. 1937. Retrieved August 19, 2013.