Ohio State Route 323
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length||18.64 mi (30.00 km)|
|Existed||1932 – present|
|West end||SR 41 in South Solon|
|East end||SR 56 near Mount Sterling|
State Route 323 (SR 323) is an east–west state highway in southwestern Ohio. State Route 323's western terminus is at State Route 41 in South Solon. Its eastern terminus is at State Route 56 just northwest of Mount Sterling.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2014)
When it made its debut in 1932, State Route 323 was originally routed from its current western terminus in South Solon to the State Route 38 junction in Midway. Five years later, State Route 323 was extended eastward to its current eastern endpoint at State Route 56 near Mount Sterling. No other changes of major significance have taken place to the routing of State Route 323 since that time.
The entire route is in Madison County.
|South Solon||0.00||0.00||SR 41 (Washington Street) / Main Street|
|Stokes Township||3.65||5.87||SR 729 south – Jeffersonville||Northern terminus of SR 729|
|Midway||7.60||12.23||SR 38 (Main Street)|
|Pleasant Township||18.64||30.00||SR 56|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
Route map: Google
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-08-11.
- National Highway System: Ohio (PDF) (Map). Federal Highway Administration. December 2003. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Transportation. 1931.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Transportation. 1932.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Transportation. 1936.
- Ohio State Map (Map). Ohio Department of Transportation. 1937.