Ohio Township, Crawford County, Indiana
Location of Ohio Township in Crawford County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||30.73 sq mi (79.6 km2)|
|• Land||30.1 sq mi (78 km2)|
|• Water||0.62 sq mi (1.6 km2)|
|Elevation||594 ft (181 m)|
|• Density||24.6/sq mi (9.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453683|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.73 square miles (79.6 km2), of which 30.1 square miles (78 km2) (or 97.95%) is land and 0.62 square miles (1.6 km2) (or 2.02%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Sterling Township (north)
- Jennings Township (northeast)
- Harrison Township, Harrison County (east)
- Boone Township (southwest)
- Oil Township, Perry County (west)
- Union Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Wiseman.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.