From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oi or oí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oi or OI may refer to:
- Great-winged petrel, also known by its Māori name oi
- Orthostatic intolerance, a disorder of the autonomic nervous system
- Osteogenesis imperfecta, a genetic bone disorder
- Oi (telecommunications), the largest landline telephone company in Brazil
- Operational intelligence, in business analytics
- Organizational intelligence, in business management
- Owens-Illinois, a Fortune 500 company
- Oi (digraph), a Latin-script digraph
- Oi (interjection), an interjection used to get someone's attention, or to express surprise or disapproval
- Oi language, a Mon–Khmer dialect cluster of southern Laos
- Oi!, a subgenre of punk rock
- "Oi!", a 2002 hit song for British grime music crew More Fire Crew
- Oi Oi Oi (album), an album by Boys Noize
- Oi! (Hong Kong), a visual arts organisation in Hong Kong
- Oriental Institute (disambiguation)
- Orphans International, a global charitable organization the benefits orphans and abandoned children
- O-I, a Japanese tank design of the Second World War
- Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi, an Australian chant
- Oratorical Interpretation, an event in American competitive high school forensics
- Ōi (disambiguation), a number of places in Japan and the name of a light cruiser launched in 1920.
- Oy (disambiguation)
- Hoy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Oi"
- Oi can also be used as slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.