Olazábal playing for Barcelona B in 2012
|Full name||Oier Olazábal Paredes|
|Date of birth||14 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Irun, Spain|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
(on loan from Granada)
|2015–2016||→ Real Sociedad (loan)||3||(0)|
|2017–||→ Levante (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 May 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 December 2016
Born in Irun, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, Oier arrived in FC Barcelona's youth academy at the age of 18, from local Real Unión. He spent his first years with the reserves as backup to another youth product, Rubén.
On 2 January 2008, Oier made his debut for the main squad, in the 2–2 home draw against CD Alcoyano for the season's Copa del Rey. More than one year after, on 17 May, he appeared for the first time in La Liga as Barça were already champions, in a 1–2 away loss against RCD Mallorca.
On 11 July 2014, Oier signed a four-year deal with Granada CF, for an undisclosed fee. On 25 August of the following year he was loaned to fellow league team Real Sociedad, in a season-long deal.
- As of 25 August 2015
- "El 'hijo' vasco de Thuram" [Thuram's Basque 'son'] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 12 August 2007. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "Regalo del Barça al Alcoyano en Copa" [Barça gift to Alcoyano in Cup] (in Spanish). Marca. 2 January 2008. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Mallorca 2–1 Barcelona". ESPN Soccernet. 17 May 2009. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "Goalkeeper Oier Olazábal transferred to Granada". FC Barcelona. 12 July 2014. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- "Reinforcing the goalkeeper's position". Real Sociedad. 25 August 2015. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- "Oier". Soccerway. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup.