|Full name||Oier Sanjurjo Maté|
|Date of birth||25 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Estella, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder / Defender|
|2011–2012||→ Celta (loan)||33||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 April 2019|
A product of hometown CD Izarra's youth ranks, Oier completed his formation at neighbouring CA Osasuna. He made his La Liga debut on 24 September 2008 in a game against Deportivo de La Coruña, taking over for Nacho Monreal in the tenth minute of an eventual 0–0 home draw. Although he spent most of the season with the B-team, he still managed a further nine league appearances.
In his first full professional campaign, Oier started the first five matches at right back, as starter César Azpilicueta was away on international duty. He then found his chances limited after the latter's return, and was subsequently loaned to RC Celta de Vigo on 11 July 2011.
After being a starter for the Galicians as the season ended in promotion, Oier returned to Osasuna and renewed his contract until 2015. He scored two goals in 28 games in 2012–13, but the club returned to Segunda División after a 14-year stay.
- Osasuna 0–0 Deportivo La Coruña; ESPN Soccernet, 24 September 2008
- Fútbol.– Azpilicueta (Osasuna), tras regresar del Mundial Sub-20: "Tengo ya ganas de volver a jugar" (Football.– Azpilicueta (Osasuna), after returning from the Under-20 World Cup: "I can't wait to start playing again"); Europa Press, 13 October 2009 (in Spanish)
- Oier Sanjurjo ya es jugador del Celta (Oier Sanjurjo is already a Celta player); Marca, 11 July 2011 (in Spanish)
- Oier Sanjurjo renueva con el Osasuna hasta el año 2015 (Oier Sanjurjo renews with Osasuna until 2015); Diario AS, 11 July 2012 (in Spanish)
- La pegada rojilla da tranquilidad (Red pace brings tranquility); Marca, 30 October 2013 (in Spanish)
- 0–1: El Osasuna congela Zorrilla (0–1: Osasuna freeze Zorrilla); Real Valladolid, 22 November 2013 (in Spanish)