Oil, Gas and Energy Law
- Not to be confused with: Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Oil Gas Energy Law|
|Find out here or here|
|Discipline||Law, energy policy, energy economics|
|Edited by||Kim Talus, Anas F. Alhajji, P. Andrews-Speed|
Oil, Gas and Energy Law is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering all aspects of law pertaining to oil, gas, and energy in general. It publishes short comments, scholarly articles, opinion pieces, and book reviews. The journal was established in 2003 and is published by Maris BV. The founding editor-in-chief was Thomas W. Walde (University of Dundee). The current editors-in-chief are Kim Talus (University of Eastern Finland), Anas F. Alhajji (NGP Energy Capital Management), and P. Andrews-Speed (National University of Singapore).
- "About OGEL". Oil, Gas and Energy Law. Maris. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- "Contribute". Oil, Gas and Energy Law. Maris. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- "New Oil Gas & Energy Law Intelligence Service". Archived from the original on February 19, 2004. Retrieved 2015-06-16.
- "Editorial team". Oil, Gas and Energy Law. Maris. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
|This article about a journal on law and legal issues is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This article about energy, its collection, its distribution, or its uses is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This law-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|