From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oink may refer to:
- The sound made by a pig
- Oink! (comics), a comic printed in the U.K. during the 1980s
- Oink! (computer game), a 1982 Apple II game by Beagle Bros Software
- Oink! (video game), a 1982 Atari 2600 game by Activision
- Oink: My Life with Mini-Pigs, a 2011 novel by Matt Whyman.
- Oink (O-Force), a fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Oink (Stingray), a seal cub character in Stingray (TV series)
- Oink (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal pig made by Ty, Inc.
- Moo & Oink, a Chicago-based grocery store chain that caters to the inner-city community
- Oink's Pink Palace, a defunct BitTorrent tracker and music sharing community website
- Oink (payment service), youth payments technology by Rego Payment Architectures, Inc.
- An acronym for "Only IN Korea", used in South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.