Oisín (pronounced [ɔˈʃiːnʲ]) is an Irish male given name. It is sometimes anglicized as Osheen or spelt without the diacritic (fada), as Oisin.
Variants include Scottish Gaelic: Oisean (pronounced [ˈɔʃɪn]), Welsh: Osian and the English Ossian.
People with the name
- Oisin Fagan (born 1973), Irish professional boxer
- Oisin Gough (born 1989), Irish hurler
- Oisín Kelly (1915–1981), Irish sculptor
- Oisín Kelly (born 1997), Irish hurler
- Oisín Mac Diarmada (born 1978), Irish fiddler
- Oisín McConville (born 1975), Irish Gaelic footballer
- Oisín McGann (born 1973), Irish writer and illustrator
- Oisin Murphy (born 1995), Irish jockey
- Oisín Quinn, Irish politician
- Oisín Stack, Irish actor
Sports clubs with the name
- CLG Oisín, a Gaelic Athletic Association sports club