From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ojibway, Ojibwa, or Ojibwe may refer to:
- The Ojibwe (or "Chippewa") people, a native people of North America
- The Ojibwe language, also called "Anishinaabe", an Algonquian language traditionally spoken by the Algonquin, Nipissing, Ojibwa, Saulteaux, Mississaugas, and Odawa, native peoples of North America
- The town of Ojibwa, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Ojibway, Missouri, a ghost town
- The unincorporated community of Ojibwa (community), Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- HMCS Ojibwa, a submarine of the Canadian Forces
- Ojibway (ship, 1942), a lake freighter operated by Lower Lakes Towing
- Glacial Lake Ojibway, a prehistoric lake in what is now eastern Canada
- Ojibway Prairie Complex, a complex of parks on the west side of Windsor, Ontario, Canada, including Ojibway Park and Ojibway Prairie Provincial Nature Reserve
- Ojibway Parkway a road on the far west side of Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Ojibway Provincial Park, a park in northwestern Ontario, Canada
- Ojibway Club, a community centre located in Pointe au Baril, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ojibway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.