Ojo Sarco, New Mexico
|• Total||3.41 sq mi (8.83 km2)|
|• Land||3.41 sq mi (8.83 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||7,405 ft (2,257 m)|
|• Density||81.26/sq mi (31.37/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||928763|
Ojo Sarco is an unincorporated community located in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. Ojo Sarco is located in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, 1 mile (1.6 km) from New Mexico State Road 76 and 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west-southwest of Las Trampas. Ojo Sarco had its own post office until June 8, 1996.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
The southern portion is in Peñasco Independent Schools while the northern portion is in Española Public Schools. The comprehensive public high school for the Española district is Española Valley High School.
- "ArcGIS REST Services Directory". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 12, 2022.
- "Census Population API". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Oct 12, 2022.
- "Ojo Sarco". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "2020 CENSUS - SCHOOL DISTRICT REFERENCE MAP: Rio Arriba County, NM" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2021-07-30.